Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Duluth
If you need alcohol to live your life, consistently binge drink to excess, or are unable to quit drinking daily, you might be battling alcohol use disorder. Unfortunately, stopping abruptly may have both rough withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Duluth offers inpatient rehab for alcohol near Duluth when you require help maintaining sobriety after you detox from alcohol. Contact us at 470-348-5426 today forquick assistance receiving guidance for your alcohol use.
When Do You Need Alcohol Rehab Near Duluth?
When you decide to start dealing with an alcohol addiction, the first step is usually medically-guided detox. Stopping on your own cold turkey can be dangerous as a result of potentially fatal withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, detox will clear your body of alcohol in a safe manner, with the aim of getting you ready for rehab.
Once detox is completed, numerous people still struggle with compulsions to use and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you might keep suffering from symptoms like:
- Memory issues
- Brain fog
- Substandard physical coordination
- Emotional outbursts
- Trouble maintaining relationships
If you're in the opening steps of recovery from alcohol addiction and are grappling with PAWS symptoms or withstanding the urge to start drinking again, call Evolve Recovery Center Duluth. We assist adults 18+ who have finished an alcohol detox program and require further treatment to stay sober. You'll have a protected place to live and get skilled medical and psychiatric assistance for your recovery.
How To Prepare Yourself For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center Duluth
Evolve Duluth supplies inpatient alcohol rehab for the Duluth region. You'll be given specialized assistance at our facility until you resolve withdrawal symptoms and feel strong enough to remain sober on your own.
To get ready for treatment at Evolve Recovery Center Duluth, we encourage you to:
- Make plans for work and family members while you’re gone. Our admissions staff are able to consult with your human resources department to help organize time off from your job. We have extensive knowledge of FMLA and additional sorts of leave.
- Bring personal belongings for your stay. Pack enough casual attire, personal care items, and books or magazines for no less than ten days. There washing machines and dryers at the facility for resident use.
- Schedule for secure transportation. If you're looking for a ride to our facility, we are able to lend a hand. Contact us, and we'll organize transportation from your home or the airport.
- Review our admissions details. You’ll come across additional info about staying at Evolve Duluth on our Admissions page. You are also invited to call 470-348-5426 if you think of any questions.
How Long Will You Be In Alcohol Rehab at Evolve Duluth?
We realize it’s challenging to pause your life, but alcohol rehab near Duluth needs dedication to be effective. The precise length of time depends on various factors, including:
- The degree of your alcohol dependency
- Your physical health when you get here
- Any co-occurring disorders
- Your response to treatment
At Evolve Duluth, most alcohol rehab patients get impatient treatment for two to four weeks in advance of moving to the next level of care at an outpatient facility. However, it’s not uncommon for patients to stay up to three months to be certain they’re ready to return to daily life.
Every person has their own rehab plan due to the fact that we support you as an individual and adapt services to your specific needs. We’re glad to assist you for whatever length of time is needed to make sure you’re stable and get you ready for life without alcohol.
What You Can Plan For From Evolve Duluth Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Duluth
At Evolve Recovery Center Duluth, you should expect excellent and tailored care. We treat patients as individuals deserving of respect and special attention. You’ll have comfortable bedrooms and lounge areas, satisfying meals, daily snacks, and enjoyable recreational opportunities available. And our welcoming team members are here all day and night to help you with whatever you need.
When you enter Evolve Duluth’s alcohol rehab near Duluth, you’ll go through a comprehensive evaluation that allows us to understand the level of your alcohol addiction and particular struggles and experiences. We then create a customized plan of treatment to fit your physical and emotional health requirements. You’ll get a personalized routine of evidence-based treatments to address the origins of your alcohol use and keep you stable.
We use therapy to treat contributing mental health conditions and reteach your brain to manage stress and daily life without self-medicating with alcohol. You’ll cultivate new skills to prevent relapse and lead a healthier life. You can plan to receive:
- Group counseling
- One-on-one therapy
- Counseling for families
- Aftercare services
We also treat alcohol withdrawal symptoms that persist in the aftermath of detox. Our well-trained nurses will work with you to relieve your distress and help you get better. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll find it simpler to stay away from relapse after leaving rehab.
How We Ensure Your Safety During Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Duluth
One objective of alcohol rehab near Duluth is to keep you safe from the triggers of alcohol use. We give you a custom-tailored treatment schedule so you may examine the origins of your addiction, and complement with medication to diminish compulsions and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Duluth offers this secure environment for you to live and concentrate on addiction treatment when you’re most susceptible.
We do other things to keep you safe too. We prioritize your safety with:
- Individualized treatment that addresses your unique needs
- Effective alcohol addiction therapies
- Well-trained practitioners and staff
- A clean, state-of-the-art facility with comfortable rooms
- Strict patient privacy and confidentiality guidelines
- Aftercare planning to make sure you’re properly prepared to exit rehab
Improve Your Life With Alcohol Rehab Now
Evolve Recovery Center Duluth is here to help when you need alcohol rehab. Call 470-348-5426 or fill out the following form, and we’ll answer immediately to discuss if rehab makes sense for you. Help is available now.