Benzodiazepines Rehab Near Duluth
While quite a few people consume benzodiazepines safely for medical conditions, these substances do have a elevated chance for addiction. If your benzo use has gotten out of hand, Evolve Recovery Center Duluth can help you get your life back on course. Our benzo rehab near Duluth uses tested approaches to manage both the mental and physical consequences of benzo dependency.
What Are Benzodiazepines?
Benzodiazepines are drugs that slow the nervous system, leading to feelings of calm and relaxation. Doctors often prescribe them for conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, and panic attacks. Common prescription benzodiazepines include
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Triazolam (Halcion)
- Midazolam (Versed)
- Lorazepam (Ativan)
- Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Ways To Tell If You Need Benzodiazepines Rehab Near Duluth
While many people utilize benzodiazepines in a safe manner, benzos are hazardous when misused. You or someone you love might have a benzodiazepine addiction if you display undesirable changes in:
- School or job performance
- Normal hygiene and appearance
- Mood and how you respond to situations
- Social circles and relationships
You should get help if you seek benzodiazepines from others or attempt to contact different healthcare providers to obtain drugs. High-risk actions like driving under the influence or using benzodiazepines with alcohol are also clear red flags for help.
In addition, a dependency on benzodiazepines may cause health problems like:
- Lack of strength
- Blurred vision
- Slurred speech
- Reduced coordination
- Trouble breathing
- Stroke or coma
If you or a loved one has attempted to stop using benzodiazepines but aren’t able to, it’s time for specialized help. Evolve Recovery Center Duluth is here to provide benzo rehab for people over 18 who have finished detox but now are in need of a secure place to reside and continue treatment to stave off relapse. If you don't know what type of support you require at this time, call 470-348-5426 for direction.
How To Get Ready For Benzo Rehab Near Duluth
Evolve Duluth is devoted to satisfying your exact needs the moment you enter our Duluth rehab facility. However, you should handle some things to prepare for your stay.
- Make preparations for your relatives and your employment. Our team has substantial experience in programs like FMLA and may help organize with your HR department to get you leave from your job.
- Pack 10 days worth of clothing and other important items. We suggest bringing comfortable things to wear, hygiene products, and some magazines or books to read.
- Schedule your transportation. In the event you can’t find a safe ride to our location, let us know, and we’ll set up your transportation.
What Is The Length Of Benzodiazepine Rehab?
It can be a challenge to forecast precisely the length of time benzo rehab will take because it will vary. Most of people stay here for two to four weeks, but there are some who will find benefit in longer plans of up to 90 days. Various factors will help establish the length of your stay:
- The extent of your drug use
- Your physical condition
- Pre-existing mental illnesses
- Your response to therapy
- The length of time you suffer from post-acute withdrawal
- What treatments our professionals discover to be most helpful for you
What You Can Anticipate From Benzodiazepines Rehab
You can prepare for only the finest degree of care at our benzodiazepines rehab for Duluth. We get started by supplying you a comfortably furnished bedroom, balanced meals and snacks, and engaging activities at our facility.
When it comes to substance use treatment, our therapists only use evidence-based therapy techniques to address the psychological facets of addiction and prepare you for the journey of healing. You’ll participate in group and personal therapy every day and engage in at least one family counseling session during your stay.
We also provide medical care if you experience lingering withdrawal. Our caregivers are experienced at administering safe levels of prescription medications to manage those symptoms without inducing a dependence.
How We Ensure Your Safety In Benzos Rehab
At the beginning of a benzo addiction, you’re the most vulnerable to relapse and an accidental overdose. In lieu of staying home where the compulsion to use could be too much for you, come to our benzodiazepines rehab in near Duluth. At Evolve, you’ll be secure in our inviting, sober atmosphere surrounded by people who comprehend what you’re going through. You’ll be provided access to:
- Customized, respectful psychiatric and medical care
- Aftercare planning
- Compassionate clinicians and staff
- Peer support
- Fully-furnished, comfortable bedroom and lounges
- Strict patient privacy and confidentiality guidelines
Request Help Today For Benzodiazepine Addiction
When you or a loved one need support with an addiction to benzodiazepine, Evolve Recovery Center Duluth is standing by. Call 470-348-5426 or submit the contact form below, and we will respond promptly, day or night, every day of the year. Help is available today.